NISDUC Conference registration is now open!
Registration for the First NISDUC Conference is now open!
The Institut Luxembourgeois de Régulation (ILR) and the Belgian Institute for Postal services and Telecommunications (BIPT) together with the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Security made in Lëtzebuerg (SECURITYMADEIN.LU) and the Centre for Cyber security Belgium (CCB) are organizing the first NISDUC conference: How to Tackle the Implementation of NIS / NIS2.0 ? in Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce next 10-11 May, 2022.
This conference aims to:
- develop a community of practice around the NIS Directive
- share knowledge and exchange practices
- experience the training sessions.
The conference is free of charge* and open to OES, DSPs, Competent Authorities, SPOCs, CSIRTs, sectoral associations, cybersecurity institutions and other relevant actors.
What to expect?
- Lessons learnt from Operators of Essential Services of different sectors
- Lessons learnt from CSIRTs
- NIS Directive evolution by the European Commission
- Awareness raising from ENISA
- Round table on the challenges that companies face when new standards and regulations come in place
- Several workshops (MONARC, MISP, best practices exchange)
- A pilot training session for NIS Implementers
- and much more to be announced...
10-11 May, 2022
Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi